Fundraising & Events Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is for instances where we collect details of participants/attendees of events or donors for RAD events, activities and initiatives, where payment is taken.
We obtain information about you when you:
- complete an online or manual paper application form
- speak to us on the telephone or in person
- make a payment, and
- make a donation.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect may include (depending on your age) your:
- email address
- telephone number
- home borough
- full-time school
- date of birth
- credit/debit card information
- dietary requirements
- membership number
- medical information
- emergency contact name, number and relation to you.
How is your information used?
We use your information to:
- process an order for an activity or event
- process payment for your order or donation
- contact you about your participation in an event or activity
- notify you of changes to our services
- to allow you to obtain a Member discount, where applicable
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you, which may include information about new products, services, events, and activities
- hare information with police and emergency services, where there are safeguarding concerns or in an emergency situation
- share information, where requested, with the local authority in accordance with child performance licensing regulations
- handle an enquiry or complaint you have made
- share dietary information with the event venue, to allow your dietary requirements to be catered for
- share your name with the venue, to allow the venue to create name cards and table plans
- share information with police and emergency services, where there are safeguarding concerns or in an emergency situation
- contact you or your nominated contact, in an emergency situation
- establish any medical information the organisers should be aware of
- prove that we have gathered consent from you
- establish the age range of those involved in an event or activity, for equality, monitoring or reporting purposes
- establish the geographical location of those in an event or activity, for equality, monitoring or reporting purposes
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
|Name, contact information
|To contact you about your participation in an event or activity
|Credit/debit card information
|To take payment for the activity or event you have signed up to attend
|DOB, Home borough
|To share information with police and emergency services, in an emergency situation
|DOB, home borough
|For equality, monitoring or reporting purposes
|Emergency contact name, number and relation to you
|Contact you or your nominated contact in an emergency situation
|To prove that we have gathered consent from you
|To establish any medical information the organisers or activity teachers should be aware of
|Share dietary information with the event venue, to allow your dietary requirements to be catered for
|To allow you to obtain a Member discount, where applicable
Where the lawful basis for processing your information is stated as ‘consent’ above you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent at any time.
How long is your information kept?
We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract or agreement you hold with us.
For event attendees, the RAD will keep records of children engaged in any production under which a Body of Persons license is granted for the life of the licence and for six months after the last performance. This means that information from children participating in each event need to be kept for the life of the license, and six months after the last performance that is included in that license.